How to: Become A Freelance Makeup Artist | Beginner Friendly
In this video, I share with you my personal journey as a freelance makeup artist and tips and tricks to get your name out there and your business growing!
I also forgot to mention that you CAN get PRO discounts without a makeup certification!!!
Hygiene is very important - your body, breath, and clothes should all be FRESH and on point!!!
If I am traveling to my client I usually bring either of the following:
1. Glamcor Light (It folds up into a small convenient bag)
2. My High Chair - I got mine on Amazon and it is actually a "camping" "directors" Chair
4. A Speaker and a good music playlist
5. My Sony a5100 Camera
6. A Small Towel
7. Plastic bag for garbage
8. Ziplock or mesh bag for really dirty brushes and beauty blenders
- Category: Makeup Artist
- Posted on: November 24, 2018, 10:14 pm
- Tags: Makeup Artist
- Source: Youtube