Please Share If You Like This News

Buffer Digg Facebook Google LinkedIn Pinterest Print Reddit StumbleUpon Tumblr Twitter VK Yummly

Fire guts 180 rooms at Gazipur workers’ colony - A home for your website

The fire originated from an electric short circuit at a tin-shed room of the colony around 4:45 am and spread soon, according to the local office of Fire Service and Civil Defence.


On information, four firefighting units from Kaliakoir and Savar EPZ stations went to the spot and doused the blaze around 7:30 am.